Teagan falls in and out of love with food every day. She LOVES bananas one day and refuses them the next. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me crazy. Not a fan of waste.
But there is one thing - tried, tested and true - that I can always count on her to gobble up any day of the week. The avocado.
The two got off to a rocky start, but in her defense, she was only six months old.
But it didn't take long for her to become President of the Avocado Fan Club. (I just don't have photos of the in between stage to prove it.) But the fact that sometimes she feels like she needs more than one utensil to help shovel it in faster is proof enough.
She'll eat a whole avocado in one sitting. There are worse things she could be eating...right? There certainly are cheaper things to eat year-round. The winter was rough :) Lately we've tried to be a little less primitive and use a fork. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it isn't worth the effort for her. I think her motto must be: If at first you don't succeed - slurp, slurp again.
No comments:
Post a Comment