Saturday, April 27, 2013

Remember that talk from Conference? I don't.

My memory is questionable at best. It saves us a ton of money on books because a day after I finish I can't tell you what happened, so I'm content reading the same ones over and over. And that's when I can see the written word. Lectures and talks have always been difficult for me to remember, but now they're also difficult to hear. Teagan doesn't have the attention span for things like Conference Bingo, but after talking with friends and looking at Pinterest, we decided to have her try to find the speaker from the First Presidency and Twelve Apostles. She surprised us a few times, considering the fact that the photos were several years old. It went really well for a few minutes. By the third session of Conference, I decided she'd paid more attention than can be expected of an almost 2 1/2 year old, so sent her upstairs to play while we watched General Conference downstairs. And still can't tell you who said what because I have the recall of a goldfish. Looking forward to reading it soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment