Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Things Teagan Says IV...

Mummy: "Are you dry? Do you need to pee?"
Teagan: "No, thanks for asking!"

"Come on, buddy Daddy!" Apparently I call him Buddy a little too often.

Our family dinner question the other night was "What would you wish for if you had three wishes?"
Teagan's list: 
1. A trampoline.
2. Livi.
3. A phone.

Teagan: "You a good mommy, Mommy."
Then I kissed her.
Teagan: "Oh yuck! Oh yuck means I love mommy and daddies."

"This is nice, Mom." as we were snuggling while we were both sick.

"I'm not eating Mason." It's when she tells me she's not doing something that I need to be nervous.

"I need an egg. Not an Easter egg, that's not what I'm talking about. A Halloween egg." (Cadbury's Screme Eggs)

"My daddy ate lots of cookies so his tummy got really big."

Teagan (holding Mason): "I don't really like from up on my arm."
Mummy: "It's not throw up, it's just drool."
Teagan: "Oh. I don't really like drool on my arm."

Teagan: "Mommy, can you please help me wiv my puzzle?"
Daddy: "Can Daddy help you with your puzzle?"
Teagan: "Well, it's gonna be hard, Daddy."

According to Teagan, blowing raspberries on one's tummy is actually called "Spinkletoots."

The same girl who called her first baby doll "Baby" has been calling her second baby - get this - Baby Blones. Not sure what the origin of this particular name is, but it makes me laugh every time she talks about her. And that's a lot.

I love having conversations with my little girl. When she's not yelling (and sometimes even when she is), she's an absolute riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment