Thursday, December 19, 2013

Love at First Sibling

I know they have the rest of their lives to fight and hate each other, but at least for the last six weeks, Teagan has loved Mason with all her little heart and soul. She was nervous at first, just because he was so small, but she loves to hold him now and won't leave him alone. She's always reading to him, or "helping" me change his diaper and picking out things for him to wear. We tried to eat dinner the other day while he was fast asleep in his bouncer and she refused to eat until he joined us, so we dragged him over next to the table and she plopped her time out chair right beside him and kept him company. So sweet. I took all of these in the first 8 days of Mason's life...I know I need to cool it on the photography but they are so cute together. At the moment. Maybe subconsciously I know it will end soon and I want to be able to remember "the good ol' days"!



No comments:

Post a Comment