So she isn't walking yet, but she's taking baby steps. HA! The physical therapist in Brandon forces him to want to have her walking soon, so he practices with her every day. Her personal best is 14 steps, but we haven't been able to catch that on camera - 4 steps is all we have been able to document. She isn't all that interested in walking since she can get around just fine crawling. We're in no hurry and aren't worried at all, but thought we'd show you her progress.
And for her next trick, she's started to say "Hi!" Cute when it's at home, less so when we're in line at the Post Office for half an hour and she won't relent until each person in line has said hi and waved back.
Loving all of her new tricks and feeling like I don't have a baby anymore! Hope you enjoyed them too.
I speak fluent Teaganese, and I believe what you are misinterpreting as 'Hi' is 'Aunt Heidi' --- listen closely. 'Ahh Hy-ee' 'Ahh-Hy-ee' Clearly she is spreading the word to the good people of Las Vegas how awesome I am. Love you, too, T!
ReplyDelete