Tuesday, October 18, 2011

She may not be 'So You Think You Can Dance' material...

...but Teagan sure does love bustin' a move these days. She loves music (wonder where that comes from?) and can be seen "dancing" all the time. Here she is working on her abs at the same time to the Singing Babies' BINGO. (Borrowed this video from the library, knowing she loves babies and music, thinking a combo of the two would be perfect. Didn't realize they were costumed babies with adults' mouths superimposed on their tiny faces. Teagan loved it but I'll have nightmares for weeks.)
Desperate for something less creepy to buy me 5 minutes of peace, I turned to The Wiggles. Teagan's in love. (And truth be told, I think the original Yellow Wiggle is quite dashing - I know, we've watched it a bit too much.) She loves the music and tries to do the actions, which means more than waving her hands in the air. It proved a little difficult when we tried singing outside, since she had to focus on allowing only one limb to come in contact with grass at a time. (BONUS: Although I know she didn't actually say it, at :22 it sounds a whole lot like "All Done". Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the videos!! She is growing up so much. I can't wait to see her next month!!!

    ReplyDelete